Tuesday, November 4, 2008

style

AHHHH I have a headache and I am sick and sore. Well I apologize for not blogging for awhile. Been so busy catching up with school, cleaning/redecorating my room, preparing a yard sale, prayers for my Dad and so and so forth. Things just has been hectic! Okay well as you all may already know, we have elected a new President. It's remarkable that I get to see a "colored" candidate to win presidency. It's quite historical.



I was ecstatic when I found this coat on sale for $50. Last week I went to h&m in South Coast Plaza and it was regular priced ($99.90) and then I went to the Americana in Glendale and it was on sale. Bought a few other items as well. Back to the coat, I love the structure of it and the color is quite beautiful plaid-wise. Wore this ensemble to school today. People looked at me like I was an idiot (keep in mind I attend a university in Southern California where students predominantly are still clad with UGG boots with summer dresses, denim jeans, flip flops and rainbow slippers, sweats . . . you know, the laid back, beach bum style). OH WELLS!

h&m coat, dress, and bag, target tights, payless shoes

3 comments:

Delmy said...

Loves it...The coat is amazing

$ouLphate said...

love the outfit.. especially the coat, and either the kids at you school don't have style or are jalous of you.. maybe both? =p

Paris Tarts said...

Your outfit is awesome!!

Tart