Friday, February 18, 2011

refresh


Lately, I've been attempting to remodel my room. Mainly, just trying to organize my forever growing closet. In the past few months, I've been buying pieces that I absolutely LOVE and I want to make them easily accessible in the mornings (or nights) because it's just too much to sort through half asleep haha! Here's a couple of my new favorite garments: H&M leopard print coat, Zara camel cape, H&M polka dot boyfriend cardigan, Zara white faux fur jacket, H&M x Lanvin tiered floral dress, H&M suede wallet, Target leather gloves, and Marc by Marc Jacobs Aidan. Sorry for such a quick post! I've been up since 5 in the morning, went to work, went to school, ran errands with my mother and I still have yet to study for my crazy midterms next week! Have a wonderful weekend bloggers!

♥ kat

4 comments:

StephWaung said...

love the leopard coat and the color of the polka dotted cardi! good luck on midterms =)

Nicole said...

Hey girl,
I just came across your blog. You have amazing style! Oh, and that coat is amazzzzzing.

-Nicole from Simply Nicole

Sia said...

Loving the leopard! x

Violet said...

love love everything in this picture especially the coat and the sweater

XX
Vi from Cali