Thursday, August 25, 2011

maui photo diary


Hello Bloggers! I'm back after a week-long vacation in the beautiful islands of Hawai'i (specifically, Maui and O'ahu). Went to Maui with my boyfriend and my brother and then met my boyfriend's mother and brother in O'ahu a couple days later. It was our (bf, brother, and I) first time in Maui and we absolutely love the island! We were all so bummed that we only spent 3 days and 2 nights in Maui at the amazing Ritz-Carlton in Kapalua before we took off to O'ahu but we're definitely going back again in the near future!

Anyway, here are a few photos from the Maui portion of the trip:















  1. Deep Fried Spam Musubi
  2. Shave ice from Ululani's
  3. Photo from the Haleakala Summit
  4. Me at the summit
  5. More Haleakala
  6. Plumerias outside of Star Noodle
  7. Pork buns from Star Noodle
  8. Ritz-Carlton's pool from the lobby
  9. Mama's Fish House
  10. Dessert from Mama's Fish House
  11. Polynesian Black Pearl
  12. Waiting to eat breakfast outside of Gazebo Restaurant
  13. White chocolate macadamia nut pancakes
Will be posting the second half of the trip momentarily. Hope you guys are having a wonderful Thursday! For all my college bloggers who may have started Fall Semester already, hope everything is working out!

♥ kat

3 comments:

Sia said...

OH WOW! Looks and sounds like you had a great time. XOXO

Lainey said...

Ah, you kill me with those food pics. Especially the pancakes. I have a minor obsession. I love all the vaca pics.

GREEDS said...

Wow, beautiful photos and every single bit of that food looks amazing!

http://www.itsgreeds.blogspot.com