Saturday, October 22, 2011

hello world

elizabeth and james lafayette sunglasses and jeffrey campbell foxy platforms

Hello bloggers! I just want you all to know that I haven't forgotten you all. I haven't had the time to "document" my everyday outfits since ideally, a collegiate hoodie and jeans is much more appropriate to wear to school when I have classes for nearly 12 hours a day. I truly believe that my readers deserve the best from me and not some mediocre posts for the sake of posting on my blog. Don't worry, I'll be back, better than ever (after all these darn exams, papers, and quizzes on economics, law, and the dreadful geology class that I need in order to graduate).

I have since gravitated towards clothes that is not only beautiful but worth my money AND something I need. I can vouch to you all that economics has changed me financially! Quality over quantity. Anyway, I'm on my way to graduation and that is my top priority at the moment so bear with me as I spend my free time studying for 6 classes. Again, I promise to blog as soon as I have the time :)

In other news, I just booked a flight to New York in January! Super excited :)

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

4 comments:

Sia said...

Love this picture! Can't wait to have you back. XOXO

Kate Lasater said...

I have a pair of JC Foxys that I love to death! They look great on you. Very cute picture!

www.fashaholicsanonymous.com

Olga Babenko said...

hell yeahhh!!))
very cute style!)^)

Karen said...

Love your style :)
and DITTO about wearing a college hoodie/jeans to school, its kind of ridiculous and tacky wearing 4 inch heels to school, no?