1. Yojie Shabu Shabu for lunch.
2. Late night pho run with the boyfriend.
3. Yogurtland before my Econ Stats class. Pomegranate raspberry tart is my favoooorite flavor.
4. T by Alexander Wang skirt I scored from Nordstrom Rack. Has an awesome silver zipper in the back.
5. Went back to Nordstrom Rack (three days later) for more T by Alexander Wang (metallic oversize sweater and gray romper)!
6. Nail polish I picked up at American Apparel.
A few instagram photos since the last instagram post (follow me @katherinelou). Tomorrow is supposed to be date night but we're going to have to see if school work will allow us to have date night since my boyfriend and I didn't finish our spreadsheets for Econ Stats. I won't be too bummed if we don't have date night since we're going to Vegas and we get to also spend a whole day in LA next week. But I am bummed that I am a spreadsheet away from spring break. I so need it right now.