Saturday, August 16, 2008

sorry !

I definitely have an off and on relationship with blogging. I truly apologize! I've been busy babysitting and work and what not I just did not have the time to take pictures, yet alone; blog. Well whatevers. ANYWAY, I went shopping for the past couple of days. At H&M, Urban Outfitters, and American Apparel to be exact. Waiting for a few orders to come in the mail (Urban Outfitters and American Apparel) and bought a grip load at the stores. I'm not even done yet. I have yet to buy that lovely (and i mean lovely) orange braided cardigan at h&m. A few coats from there as well (I am eyeing this lovely purple coat and this black one too). I still have a shopping cart ready to be "checked out" at Urban Outfitters. By the way, these clothes are for the upcoming semester which starts in September. Yay for back to school shopping!

Good night everyone. I'm going to hit the sacks since I have work tomorrow.

love.kat

1 comment:

charles william said...

when are you gonna get the rest of your stuff in your cart?