Wednesday, December 10, 2008

registration

It's that time of year again where I browse classes after classes hoping to put together a schedule that flows. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case this semester.

mon/​wed
Chem 100 Chemi​stry Lab (wed only)​ 8:​00-​10:​45
Frenc​h 101A Funda​menta​ls of Frenc​h 12:​00-​1:​50
Psych​ 100 Gener​al Psych​ology​ 2:​00-​3:​15

tues/​thurs​
Chem 100 Chemi​stry and Today​'​s World​ 2:​00-​3:​15

fri
Acct 201 Eleme​ntary​ Finan​cial Accou​nting​ 8:​00-​10:​45

Regardless whether or not my schedule is whack or not, all the classes I'm taking this semester all pertain to my Fashion Merchandising major (with the exception of my French class). I'm getting a semester closer to graduation!


(the getty, january 2007)


♥kat

3 comments:

Dana (MODAna) said...

I'm a first year student and the stupid schedule problems kept me up at night for like the last three weeks before school
urgh.

Vera said...

keep on working toward your goal hun, you're studying for something you love, that's what most people don't get to do

katherine lou said...

thanks for the motivation gals !