Saturday, October 3, 2009

keep going


my backyard, september 2009


At the moment, I'm attempting to get ready for a friend's wedding today. Clearly failed but what can I do. Time to hustle. Hair's a mess, dress definitely something I wasn't planning on wearing (blame it on the lack of time). How come it was so much easier for me to go to work and school at the same time a year ago? Still have no answer for that. And after the wedding, I'm going to hit the books for another midterm on Monday (tomorrow is fully devoted to studying). Geebers, today was the first time I slept my full 8 hours in a week. Hopefully next week is better.

But, I was able to sneak a photo in between school and work. My plumeria tree is in full bloom.

♥ kat

4 comments:

Delmy said...

Gorgeous photo...makes want to take the flower and put it on my hair.

And get all the beauty sleep

FESI-NOIR said...

Niceee!

FashionJazz said...

Hope u have fun!! xxx

Mads said...

Love the colors of the flowers! Plumeria - now I know what it's called, have always seen those but didn't know the name..=)