Wednesday, July 28, 2010

wedding?



My boyfriend and I have been together for seven and a half years and the subject of marriage, weddings, and kids are always brought up (not just between ourselves, but others continuously asking when are we going to tie the knot). To be honest, it's more of us not ready to give up everything that we have going on now just yet. We're young and we won't be young for long so kids are definitely out of picture for the next ten years or so. Marriage, on the other hand is a different story. I love planning our future wedding. We plan on getting married in New York, engagement photos in Central Park, pretty ethereal dresses, beautiful centerpieces with New York's skyline in the background, and a honeymoon in Bora Bora. We're (or at least I am haha) aiming within four maybe five years. It will be definitely be an exciting chapter in our lives.

2 comments:

sweet said...

aww...this is such a sweet post love!!! I know you will get your dream wedding...soon!!!

I remembered Charlotte from SATC with her plans in getting married...oh NYC....

take care love
always
Sweet
PensandLens

Liesl said...

Loving all your wedding vision board ideas...I'm sure it will happen just when it should for the both of you!

Liesl :)