Thursday, March 10, 2011

sunshine and palm trees


School just doesn't seem to end for me does it? Went to see my academic advisor yesterday and I vowed to myself that studying will not end for me until my graduation next year. So that being said, as much as I love traveling (especially over the summer) and being lazy, I won't be traveling as much this summer due to the fact that I'm taking summer classes (Managerial Economics and Human Sexuality) to speed up graduation. In addition, I'll be taking winter session next year as well (not entirely sure what class I'll be taking) and all of next year will consist of economics classes. Law and Economics, Microeconomic Theory, Macroeconomic Theory, International Finance, International Trade, International Economics, Economic Development as well as Business Ethics, Biology, and Spanish. And to think that I wanted to pick up a Junior Financial Advisor internship on top of my current job and school. Don't know what I was thinking.

Soooooo, I'm in for a crazy ride! I won't forget about my blog and will post from time to time since I need to learn how to prioritize with everything going on.

And don't these palm trees look lovely? Got to love LA's weather right now. I'm looking forward to a break from studying for my Business Statistics exam that's on Tuesday! I've been meaning to try Japanese crepes in downtown Los Angeles tonight (maybe after the Laker game!). Maybe I'll reward myself with crepes haha!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

eek the palm trees look AMAZING, cannot wait to get back to the 80 degree weather!! school is a struggle for everyone and this is coming from someone that still is/will be in school for quite a while. you can do it!! just think how good freedom will finally be =)