Sunday, January 25, 2009

cupcakes


The most delicious cupcake on the face of this planet, Frosted Cupcakery. My favorite would have to be the Royal White with Vanilla Buttercream (the cupcake with white frosting and sprinkles) and the Royal White with Nutella Buttercream (the cupcake with brown frosting, topped with a Ferrero Rocher). And yea I know, I'm quite boring when it comes to flavors but I'm a plain girl!

I'm currently attempting (key word: ATTEMPTING) to save money for a cruise to Mexico. Now I need to come up with money quick. Any ideas?

♥ kat

4 comments:

Delmy said...

yummm. I want me the chocolate one!

What is Reality Anyway? said...

ahh, those look amazing

Cara said...

Ooh, this picture seems to rival all cupcake bakeries we have here in NY. I'll have to try this place sometime!

katherine lou said...

maya : the chocolate one was the BEST

krystal : omg they were definitely amazing !

cara : if ever you are in the los angeles area, you should definitely try it ! I was in new york a couple weeks ago and definitely, these cupcakes are a win !