Saturday, January 17, 2009

style

Today I'm celebrating my 6 year anniversary with my lovely love! First we went to La Creperie on Second Street and had a wonderful lunch (Parisian savory crepe, garlic fries, and Marie Antoinette a la mode sweet crepe. . tasty!). I'll post pictures of those later (as well as the rest of the New York trip).



h&m trend sweater (New York) and h&m divided skirt

Excuse the blurry pictures. Apparently I was not aware that the manual setting was on while I was using my DSLR (total boo boo) and I got too lazy to take pictures) so these will do.

♥kat

ps
I'm going to update more often with outfit posts, only since school starts next week.
GREAT

pss
I got my sweater actually in New York on their Buy One Get One Free sale. I haven't seen this sweater in my nearby h&m so I figured I grab it . . and it was FREE! And free is definitely good. Haha

4 comments:

Vera said...

Happy Anniversary! You look super cute, I love the sweater!

burningDESIRE said...

What camera do you use?

katherine lou said...

i use an olympus evolt e-500 DSLR or something like that
not the best camera in the world BUT i've had it for two years which is amazing cause I usually break my cameras within 6 months of buying it!
EEEEK!

katherine lou said...

deep in vogue: THANK YOU! You are incredibly sweet!