Monday, February 16, 2009

erin fetherston RTW fall 2009













[source: style.com]


Erin Fetherston never fails to amaze me. I apologize that I was not able to make a collage instead to make it "less cluttered". I just HAD to see the originals. It's just too adorable to cut up and paste onto a collage. Too bad, her clothes are way out of my range (debit card-wise). Seriously, if I could spend $1,000 on one Erin Fetherston dress, I'd be one happy camper. But I don't want just ONE of her dresses. Man oh man. Anyway, Erin Fetherston's collections are always so feminine (i.e. Ready to Wear Spring 2009- one of my favorite collections). I love her use of chiffon, ruffles, and the voluminous skirts/dresses and sleeves. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can I have it all? Her pieces are amazing. Enough said.

♥ kat

2 comments:

Linnéa said...

LOVE the jacket one the first photo <3<3
Great with catwalk photos <3
coco L.

TRIGG said...

i love all these hats