Saturday, May 28, 2011

mia's tex-mex restaurant


4322 Lemmon Ave
Dallas, Texas 75219

For my Dallas based friends! This food review is for you! In April, I had the pleasure of visiting my brother who is stationed in Texas. Those who know my boyfriend and I would know that my boyfriend and I look forward to trying out restaurants in new places when we travel. Thanks to Yelp, I found this Tex-Mex gem while we were in Dallas and decided to give the famous Brisket Tacos a try. Okay, I'm going to be completely honest. I couldn't taste it because my taste buds were just as sick as I was. BOOOO! Buuuuuut, my boyfriend has the same taste in foods as I do and said it was pretty much the best tacos he's ever had. I was super bummed and still am. Looks like I'm going to have to wait till January to try them! Taste buds, please don't fail on me the next time I try Mia's!


2 comments:

Liesl said...

That looks oh so yummy! I am mostly likely making the big move to TX, so, I'll have to try this place out!

Liesl :)

Mariel Torres said...

that looks so incredibly delicious! now i'm totally craving mexican food :b

kisses,
Mariel