Thursday, December 3, 2009

porto's bakery


Porto's Bakery
315 North Brand Blvd.
Glendale, CA 91203

Tried Porto's for the first time yesterday after a friend highly suggested it. Talk about tasty and CHEAP. Altogether, the BF and I spent about $26 on two sandwiches, four potato balls, a slice of oreo cheesecake, a slice of tres leche cheesecake, a slice of strawberry shortcake, croquettes .... and the list goes on practically. And I like the whole cafeteria-ish vibe they have going on in there. Reminded me of a cruise for some reason. Anyway, if you are ever in the Glendale area, definitely swing by! They also have amazing ratings on Yelp.com so check before hand for other recommendations!





♥ kat

8 comments:

Dylana Suarez said...

Looks delish!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Daisy said...

Yum yum !

$ouLphate said...

that's a lot of delicious looking food for a great price!

xxxxxxxxx said...

yum yum yum my mouth is watering! xx

Unknown said...

Wow! Yummy and good price. Thanks for sharing. have a great week. ;D

Solo
Travel and Living
Job Hunt Pinoy

Lainey said...

So many people have been telling about this place for years. I can't believe you only spent that much for ALL that! I'm definitely dragging my husband.

katherine lou said...

lainey: yes do go!

dylana, daisy, $oulphate, frankie, solo: yes it was super delicious! thanks for stopping by :)

JangMa said...

ate my lunch .. and i'm still drooling over those pics