Saturday, June 20, 2009

a break from it all


disneyland, june 2009


This weekend is the busiest weekend thus far. I mean I LOOOOVE my job and it's just a bit overwhelming since I've been out of work for a year. But I'm loving my job nonetheless and since dress code is pretty conservative at work, the number of outfit posts have dwindled but that's okay. I try to make it up with fashion inspirations, photography, food- you name it. But with all that aside, I have responded to a comments just awhile ago! Let me know if I've skipped any or haven't answered any thing. I've also visited a number of blogs! Let me know if you would like me to add you to my blogroll and I will be more than happy!

Rest assured though, Tuesday will come with millions of posts of a variety of things. I have plans for my blog and we'll see how that works out! I'm off till Friday so I have time to brainstorm-it out!

♥ kat

PS
I had a very intellectual (okay I lied) conversation with my coworker. Apparently three people at my work attend the college I go to and we ALL happen to be fashion majors. Hahaha how convenient is that? Well anyway, we were talking about how we are all leaning towards merchandising since designing is pretty darn difficult. I mean I am creative and all, but I draw inspiration from some source and what if someone deems my designs as an imitation of another. You know what I mean? I don't want to design something and it turns out to be the exact copy of another. I've watched millions of Project Runway episodes (and I just saw the new one- Fashion Show I think it's called) and designing takes a lot of creativity. And with that, designing has been long gone from what I wanted to pursue in life (actually it really never was something I wanted to pursue). I'm definitely leaning towards fashion journalism and working for a publication and/or owning my own boutique in New York City (because face it, IT IS the Fashion Capitol of the World- or at least in my opinion).

1 comment: